Powered By Blogger

vendredi 21 octobre 2011


Hi, my name is Shama, I can’t specify my age because it change every year. On the contrary I can tell you that I’m a teen (girl) a crazy teen but stupid sometimes!  In my life, I had full of experiences. These   experiences helped me to have my own way to see the things especially the world around me. That is why I'd never wish for anything more than to find what I've been looking for and I swore to myself I wouldn't lie to myself. I love singing (music), dancing, laughing, eating, sleeping, dreaming, imagining, creating, drawing, reading, writing, swimming, crazy about fantasy…  In the future I wanna be somebody but for now I think what I am it’s enough.  In the end, I can say that I’m not the most beautiful, or the kindest, or the funniest or even the most popular but I’m just ME! *Gonna estimate my blog. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire